Found 14th Oct 2008
I had no intention of getting a puppy this morning when I went out but there was a sign saying Jack Russels puppies for sale on a post at the side of the road and I felt compelled to go and see. It was like driving into Steptoes Yard. Puppy was in a shed on her own - no other company but there were 3 dogs on chains in the yard. Another bitch about to have more puppies in another shed with pigeons and chickens. I couldnt leave her there and so now I have an so called 12 week old puppy that the vet thinks is 6-7 weeks old cuddled up next to me on the sofa.
She is gorgeous and the neighbour thinks she has some staffie in her from the shape of her and also the colouring - she is white with patches but the patches are brindle!
Anyway - just wanted to tell you all.
P.s. the cat who is about 6 times larger than her is a total coward and keeps running away

1. Misc
  2. Puppy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Puppy
16 Comments

pics??

piccies please

:)awwwwwwwwwww poor we thing wd you

neighbour thinks she has some staffie in her

you paid for a mongrel?

was the pregnant bitch chained up too? if so i would contact the rspca if i were you....

dogs are annoying, there like babies, nice to pet as long as you dont have to pick up the ****

Original Poster

kungfu;3197741

you paid for a mongrel?

yep although didnt see anything other than a poor lonely puppy in need of a good home

and I'd love to do pics but dont have the patience to work out how to do it. If anyone would like to do it for me???

Original Poster

cheerleader;3197752

was the pregnant bitch chained up too? if so i would contact the rspca if … was the pregnant bitch chained up too? if so i would contact the rspca if i were you....

no - she was in a pen but the vet has suggested it might be a good idea anyway - especially due to the age discrepancy!

Ahh Dogs Dogs Dogs! Love the little things! Got 3 Labradors Myself, Not got any puppy pics on this pc! GUTTED - Look after it and it'll look after you - Need any tips on training or anything, dont hesitate to ask =D TRAINING IS VITAL! MY SISTERS DOG WASNT TRAINED PROPERLY AS A PUP, ITS A HORRIBLE DOG NOW. CANT TAKE IT ANYWHERE NEAR KIDS OR ANYTHING CAUSE ITS VERY HARD HANDED, NOT AGRESSIVE JUST FAR TO PLAYFUL.

Aquatic;3197776

yep although didnt see anything other than a poor lonely puppy in need of … yep although didnt see anything other than a poor lonely puppy in need of a good homeand I'd love to do pics but dont have the patience to work out how to do it. If anyone would like to do it for me???

lol ill come round now and take some pics

Aquatic;3197776

yep although didnt see anything other than a poor lonely puppy in need of … yep although didnt see anything other than a poor lonely puppy in need of a good home

Nice to see there are still some softies out there :thumbsup:

Banned

get rid of it the worst dog ive had

it goes to bite every 1
soon has i open the door is gone
even goes to bite my daughter
and im not having it

didnt read it all

thought you was saying the jack russel

Original Poster

Aquatic:
yep although didnt see anything other than a poor lonely puppy in need of a good home

and I'd love to do pics but dont have the patience to work out how to do it. If anyone would like to do it for me???

Cluffy321;3197814

lol ill come round now and take some pics

see you shortly then x

aww bless u uve got an awesome heart...id contact rspca about their living conditions though

Aquatic;3197794

no - she was in a pen but the vet has suggested it might be a good idea … no - she was in a pen but the vet has suggested it might be a good idea anyway - especially due to the age discrepancy!

i agree :thumbsup: thing is when you see pups living in bad conditions you want to take them home to get them away from it but then these people end up making more money & getting their dogs pregnant more :-( it's so sad
anyway you need to post pics as we'd all love to see her
have you got a name for her yet?

Original Poster

I will try for photos tomorrow
She is answering to puppy at the mo but actually called Defer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2323
    2. Puregym codes wanted11
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code56