We Meet Again

Posted 3rd Jun
3477188.jpgIt's been a while 🙌

If you managed to get food from McDonald's recently (in March doesn't count), share your food photos below!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
31 Comments
don't tell me you were one of them people who created a traffic jam near McDonalds?
mds125603/06/2020 11:40

don't tell me you were one of them people who created a traffic jam near …don't tell me you were one of them people who created a traffic jam near McDonalds?

As I don't drive, no I'm not.
nice
40959485-RD4OV.jpg
Edited by: "kevlfc" 3rd Jun
None open in Leeds still
40961761-2A2vh.jpg
Had it two weeks back in Spain!
andrewworrall103/06/2020 14:34

2 weeks ago?? You sure?

Could not be more sure:) dual nationality with repatriation flights:) now shows you the date and tine at top -
40961906-DZd1g.jpg
nrackham7603/06/2020 14:44

Could not be more sure:) dual nationality with repatriation flights:) now …Could not be more sure:) dual nationality with repatriation flights:) now shows you the date and tine at top - [Image]

Ah I didn't know if you were being serious or not because of lockdown. Nevermind
Luckily yes! It’s slightly different in Spain because the was no waiting. People don’t tend to eat it like we do here - how long was your wait? Or did you get home delivery?
nrackham7603/06/2020 14:59

Luckily yes! It’s slightly different in Spain because the was no waiting. P …Luckily yes! It’s slightly different in Spain because the was no waiting. People don’t tend to eat it like we do here - how long was your wait? Or did you get home delivery?

Drive thru wait about ten minutes. We decided to eat it in the car as we were on our way to get grocery shopping from a grocery store.

On our way back the queue was very long definitely not ten minutes!

Also McDonald's wasn't allowing removal of ingredients from burgers but allowed it when I said I have an allergy.
Don't know why all drive thrus arent open by now.
Ukguy10103/06/2020 15:09

Don't know why all drive thrus arent open by now.

Tomorrow my friend, tomorrow.
nrackham7603/06/2020 14:44

Could not be more sure:) dual nationality with repatriation flights:) now …Could not be more sure:) dual nationality with repatriation flights:) now shows you the date and tine at top - [Image]

I wasn't bothered about the food, just felt jealous when I saw that pool
joesmum03/06/2020 16:06

I wasn't bothered about the food, just felt jealous when I saw that pool …I wasn't bothered about the food, just felt jealous when I saw that pool

40963227-koMFn.jpg
joesmum03/06/2020 16:06

I wasn't bothered about the food, just felt jealous when I saw that pool …I wasn't bothered about the food, just felt jealous when I saw that pool

I was having repairs on it and got it filled for the summer - back in the UK now getting some work in before the break -
I mean Mc D's is ok once in a while, but to queue like that. Same as Ikea, the desperation to go and buy flat pack that you can order online is astounding.
I am waiting for MC delivery
Pricklerickle03/06/2020 19:28

I am waiting for MC delivery

Waiting for an order now or waiting for delivery to be available?
andrewworrall103/06/2020 19:38

Waiting for an order now or waiting for delivery to be available?

Wish I saw this earlier.. I would have ordered a few bits will have to wait till tomorrow now
Alexandralocks03/06/2020 22:20

Wish I saw this earlier.. I would have ordered a few bits will have to …Wish I saw this earlier.. I would have ordered a few bits will have to wait till tomorrow now

Ah I meant has the person I replied to ordered or waiting for delivery to be available? My local McDonald's is only open for drive thru and open until 11pm (they ran out of food apparently and shut early!)
andrewworrall103/06/2020 22:29

Ah I meant has the person I replied to ordered or waiting for delivery to …Ah I meant has the person I replied to ordered or waiting for delivery to be available? My local McDonald's is only open for drive thru and open until 11pm (they ran out of food apparently and shut early!)

I know I realised what I'd quoted after I posted! My local is open tomorrow on ubereats, if they get too many orders they will turn off delivery..
Alexandralocks03/06/2020 22:31

I know I realised what I'd quoted after I posted! My local is open …I know I realised what I'd quoted after I posted! My local is open tomorrow on ubereats, if they get too many orders they will turn off delivery..

I wonder if they'll cancel / reject Uber Eats orders that have ingredient removal requests? I can't eat onion or mustard and they only allowed it today (at the drive thru) when I said I have allergies.
Lucky you. I only managed to get a Burger King via just eat last week.

BUT now our local McDonald's drive through is open. Yeah
Willy_Wonka03/06/2020 22:33

Lucky you. I only managed to get a Burger King via just eat last week. BUT …Lucky you. I only managed to get a Burger King via just eat last week. BUT now our local McDonald's drive through is open. Yeah

I wish I could get a Burger King but my nearest one is a bus journey away and doesn't deliver to my area. I don't drive (someone else in the same house does - which is how I got the food from McDonald's)
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 3rd Jun
andrewworrall103/06/2020 22:33

I wonder if they'll cancel / reject Uber Eats orders that have ingredient …I wonder if they'll cancel / reject Uber Eats orders that have ingredient removal requests? I can't eat onion or mustard and they only allowed it today (at the drive thru) when I said I have allergies.

I will let you know tomorrow when I try to take the pickle out
Alexandralocks03/06/2020 22:52

I will let you know tomorrow when I try to take the pickle out

Sure. I'd usually always request EXTRA pickle but I didn't want to push my luck after having the allergy request accepted!
delivery to be ordered, lol sorry for delay
Post a comment
@
    Text