Groups

We should all feel sorry for Russel Brand..

ok i'm a teeny weeny bit tipsy but I was seriously wondering why Russel Brand always wears the same clothes and doesn't comb his hair.

15 Comments

Banned

aaaarrrggghhhhhh

Dont get Sassie started.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5660018

Dont get Sassie started.

Why?

LoozR;5660027

Why?

She hates him with a passion.

Original Poster

Sorry Sassie for bringing hi up.I hate him too but I thought he might be poor or something.Those trousers are the WORST.His package must be small cos there's no bulge.

are you sure your just a teeny bit tipsy??!!

I used to hate him but have started thinking he's ok'ish . Liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Bedtime Stories so I had to alter my opinion slightly , don't hate him now but wouldn't fall into bed with him even if I wasn't married.

Original Poster

brangelina;5660105

are you sure your just a teeny bit tipsy??!!

Yeah cos when I'm drunk I start singing and laughing at everything and I'm not there yet.

I think he's ok, lol. he has my kind of humor.

and it dont matter about the size of his package, it aint the size of the boat it's the motion in the ocean

Original Poster

freckles101;5660123

I used to hate him but have started thinking he's ok'ish . Liked him in … I used to hate him but have started thinking he's ok'ish . Liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Bedtime Stories so I had to alter my opinion slightly , don't hate him now but wouldn't fall into bed with him even if I wasn't married.

Cool av! I LOVE the Goonies! I got A t shirt of it the other day.I am FAMOUS for my sloth impersonation.My ears wiggle.

Original Poster

Kitten13;5660135

I think he's ok, lol. he has my kind of humor. and it dont matter about … I think he's ok, lol. he has my kind of humor. and it dont matter about the size of his package, it aint the size of the boat it's the motion in the ocean

That is so true but if it was only an inch would you be saying that?It needs to be just long enough...I' talking about his trousers of course...:oops:

I think he's actually gay and all this bravado is just a front...

starsparkle2311;5660158

ok, i went for a bath, what have i missed, spill............

you're back....

]http//ww…ggy

starsparkle2311;5660214

ah, thanx Ash, sorry, I needed a good scrub, hehehehe, got a bit carried … ah, thanx Ash, sorry, I needed a good scrub, hehehehe, got a bit carried away with the bubbles whilst in there,lol, is it too late to join in the misc fun again?:p

No not at all, just had a shower with my new Icelandic Spa shower gel. :thumbsup:

LoozR;5660161

That is so true but if it was only an inch would you be saying that?It … That is so true but if it was only an inch would you be saying that?It needs to be just long enough...I' talking about his trousers of course...:oops:

lmao... I still stand by what i said earlier, lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions