Groups

We Will Rock You - Birmingham Hippodrome

Has anyone been to see this on tour yet?

Any good?

Were off to the see it at the Birmingham Hippodrome tonight and quite looking forward to it.
    The reviews seem to be excellent.

6 Comments

:thumbsup:we went to see it last Saturday night at the Hippodrome...fantastic show, you will love it!

Saw it in London years ago, it's brilliant.
    We had near enough front row centre seats, and so were right in the action.

Original Poster

think;5712078

:thumbsup:we went to see it last Saturday night at the … :thumbsup:we went to see it last Saturday night at the Hippodrome...fantastic show, you will love it!

Babbabooey;5712096

Saw it in London years ago, it's brilliant.We had near enough front row … Saw it in London years ago, it's brilliant.We had near enough front row centre seats, and so were right in the action.

Good Good ........... :thumbsup:

Did you enjoy the show?

Not coming to Bristol for a few more months but looking forward to it

Original Poster

think;5719224

Did you enjoy the show?

Loved it, had great seats, front row of the circle.

The missus kept trying to tell me that 'pop' the hippy, was the bloke from corrie....for the life of me i couldn't picture him.....so i checked the website out this morning and it turns out it was curly watts :w00t: !!!!!
    Looked nothing like him but he played the role really well.

Great atmosphere, brilliant music, the story line is a bit cheesey but your not there for that and the cereography is excellent.

You can tell Ben Elton has played his part, lots of funny one liners and rude gestures, references to other bands and singers etc which probably went over most of the kids heads lol

Overall a great night and worth every penny.

choc1969;5719230

Not coming to Bristol for a few more months but looking forward to it

You will enjoy it choc :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1115
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions