Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Wearable with Looping/Repeating Timer

Posted 28th Jun 2020
Does anyone know a watch/fitness tracker, or other wearable, with a function that lets you set a timer that beeps and auto-repeats when it expires? Open to suggestions for a cheap and light one. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
i can't think of any use for this function so i can't imagine it would be available as there is no demand.

what do you use this for may i ask?

only way would be to write an app yourself to do this and put it on a device that can download apps.
I think the term you’re probably looking for is a ‘Tabata timer’ or ‘interval timer.’ There will be apps for a lot of devices I’m sure.
Thanks guys. Finally found a website that lists some Casio watch models that have this feature.

menga.net/aut…eat

@buttonpushervic thanks, yeah 'interval timer' is a phrase I was looking for for it.

@mutley1 I want to use it as a periodic timer. Apps could do this function, but I don't want to always have to carry my phone around / increase my phone dependence.
Edited by: "alababaju" 28th Jun
mutley128/06/2020 16:47

i can't think of any use for this function so i can't imagine it would be …i can't think of any use for this function so i can't imagine it would be available as there is no demand.what do you use this for may i ask?only way would be to write an app yourself to do this and put it on a device that can download apps.

The only way?
tom2kadd128/06/2020 18:22

The only way?

guess there are other way
the OP has found something now that works.
Post a comment
@
    Text