Groups

Weather for 23/24/25th July

Hi
    I'm trying to find out what the weather was like on the 23rd, 24th & 25th July in the North West LANCS.

Ideally I need a website that will show me what it was for a specific region.

I've been away and come back to a damaged roof, which appears to have been caused by very heavy rainfall. I need to confirm this !!

Any ideas ?
    Thanks

16 Comments

Ask your neighbours if it was raining?

Original Poster

Thanks... I think the insurance company will need more confirmation than my neighbours.

Original Poster

Thanks
    I did google for this, but have not come up with anything helpful.

What about trying to get hold of the local paper for that area on those days ? Or look the local newspaper up on internet and see if it mentions the bad weather.

The Weather Channel App for iPhone works well . . . .

Original Poster

does the iphone app show previous weather ?

Banned

boothy

Ask your neighbours if it was raining?

LOL - surely thats too easy

Original Poster

still can't find it !

Banned

csiman

LOL - surely thats too easy. Its not like it was a month ago or anything!

Whereabouts in lancs? I live there too, no heavy rainfall in my town in those days, just normal drizzling/light rain.

Original Poster

Insurance company have confirmed very heavy rain
    Now to see if they feel the roof is to old to be covered !

As above the insurance company look it up themselves and confirm the weather conditions,i live in Manchester and the heavy rain we had was on the 20th and 21st,hope you get it sorted.

It hasnt rained particularly heavily in blackpool, fleetwood or lancaster over those days but it has rained!

Banned

CReilly

It hasnt rained particularly heavily in blackpool, fleetwood or lancaster … It hasnt rained particularly heavily in blackpool, fleetwood or lancaster over those days but it has rained!

I went to Blackpool on 19th.

It sure did rain buckets
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions