Weather in September in Ontario, Canada

Just wondering if anybody on hotdeals knows what the weather is like in September for Ontario, Canada. Thinking of going there to see Niagara Falls but just wanted to know whether or not it will be hot or cool!

3 Comments

I'm not too sure about the weather, we went in July and its was really hot, I'd guess the weather may be mixed in September. The Maid of the Mist Boat at the bottom of the horseshoe falls operates until October which suggests the weather won't be too bad

There is this wonderful thing called the interent that is full of all sorts of information.

There is also a wonderful tool called Google to help you find it.

A search in Google for "weather ontario september" will give you lots of useful sites.

Like this one

settlement.org/sys…574

Or these

gocanada.about.com/od/…htm

cropinfo.net/Wea…htm

guilbert53;5495618

There is this wonderful thing called the interent that is full of all … There is this wonderful thing called the interent that is full of all sorts of information.There is also a wonderful tool called Google to help you find it.A search in Google for "weather ontario september" will give you lots of useful sites..

+1

Try this tinyurl.com/lqdlkd
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions