Groups

Weather report....

Amidst all the ''news'' tonight, thouht I'd start this one off,

Here in central Bournemouth tonight -

Warm - 16 deg.C

Heavy rain with rolling thunder & stunning lightning every 30 seconds or so.

Feel sorry for all the Glasto tent people.

What's it doing where you are and where are you??

11 Comments

inb4 leer

oh wait....

16 degrees here in N Cornwall as well.
    Downpours expected overnight.

It always rains for Glastonbury. I smiled when the news showed them all turning up on Wed morning set for a sun-fest. I do feel for them though.

its still raining & lighting in Bournemouth just been out in it

]rain radar

Original Poster

chesso;5592148

16 degrees here in N Cornwall as well. Downpours expected overnight. It … 16 degrees here in N Cornwall as well. Downpours expected overnight. It always rains for Glastonbury. I smiled when the news showed them all turning up on Wed morning set for a sun-fest. I do feel for them though.

Hi Chesso. Hope you're well!

I paid a flying visit down there last weekend. I DJ'd at a friends party in the glorious town of Camborne.

I drove over Friday afternoon, did the gig, and drove straight back Fridy night! I didn't feel like hanging around.:-D

karaokecolin;5592182

Hi Chesso. Hope you're well!I paid a flying visit down there last … Hi Chesso. Hope you're well!I paid a flying visit down there last weekend. I DJ'd at a friends party in the glorious town of Camborne.I drove over Friday afternoon, did the gig, and drove straight back Fridy night! I didn't feel like hanging around.:-D

All good thanks Col. Had a week in Tuscany:-D
    Cambourne - good move not staying over; the very ground beneath you could have disappeared at any moment, literally and metaphorically.:w00t:

i want cool weather
    just a mild night here in bonnie scotland

Original Poster

chesso;5592227

All good thanks Col. Had a week in Tuscany:-DCambourne - good move not … All good thanks Col. Had a week in Tuscany:-DCambourne - good move not staying over; the very ground beneath you could have disappeared at any moment, literally and metaphorically.:w00t:

Tuscany? you get about - good on you.Hope you had a lovely time. (How the other half live)

We had a week in sunny Majorca - Based in Alcudia but we toured the hills down the NW side of the island as we had a jeep for the week. Some of the roads were a bit hairy but the scenery was absolutely stunning. There were little caves at the side of the rod with local guys squeezing oranges and selling the juice - lovely.

Cambourne/Redruth is a bit dodgy underfoot. At the risk of offending, it's blooming rough there too!!:?

karaokecolin;5592285

Tuscany? you get about - good on you.Hope you had a lovely time. (How the … Tuscany? you get about - good on you.Hope you had a lovely time. (How the other half live)We had a week in sunny Majorca - Based in Alcudia but we toured the hills down the NW side of the island as we had a jeep for the week. Some of the roads were a bit hairy but the scenery was absolutely stunning. There were little caves at the side of the rod with local guys squeezing oranges and selling the juice - lovely.Cambourne/Redruth is a bit dodgy underfoot. At the risk of offending, it's blooming rough there too!!:?

It's a nightmare catching up with the house and garden though;-)

The Majorca week sounds good, except for the roads bit; I really don't like those roads with precipices next to them and loads of bends - I'm thinking they'd be like that.:w00t: Orange juice from cave-men - can't get better than that.:-D Handy for the airport where you are - that's a good thing.

I'm off to bed now.

Don't let the muggy weather keep you awake.:-D

Original Poster

[QUOTE=chesso;5592332]It's a nightmare catching up with the house and garden though;-)

The Majorca week sounds good, except for the roads bit; I really don't like those roads with precipices next to them and loads of bends - I'm thinking they'd be like that.:w00t: Orange juice from cave-men - can't get better than that.:-D Handy for the airport where you are - that's a good thing.

I'm off to bed now.

Don't let the muggy weather keep you awake

OK
    You take care - we shall speak more soon!

Goodnight.
    x
    col.:thumbsup::-D

Enjoying the view of the Ocean from West Cliff in Bournemouth.. Love this weather
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      3. word association Game73944484
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25102

See more discussions