Groups

weather website

which website gives the most accurate weather forecasts in ur opinion please.

i use metoffice.gov and bbc.co.uk

both giving slightly varied forecasts (re: snow!) and was wondering which is usually a better predictor?!

thanks

17 Comments

[url]www.MysticMeg.com[/url]

i use bbc (which is usually not great, lol) and also acuweather which i find slightly better

Banned

I watch sky news weather report.

I don't know how accurate it is though.

I think it is going to get very icy up north :-(

Original Poster

thanks guys....but not MM!

]Metcheck.com is always the most accurate for me

dont really rate any of them tbh-before we went to paris on the 28th december I was constantly checking for reports to see if glasgow airport was going to be snowed under-in the week leading up to our departure accuweather,yahoo,bbc and sky weather ALL said different things every day for glasgow!

BBC use the metoffice for their info, but I find their 24hour forecast to be spot on pretty much all the time. 24 hour is a separate tab you have to click to view from the 5day forecast, though this tends to be only for your nearest city/major town

Original Poster

been checking the ones suggested. every weather report is different!

thanks for replying guys x

i use this live satellite one ]http//ww…dar

Banned

Can't believe no one has mentioned by far the best site, and most accurate.

Either use:

[SIZE="6"][url]www.raintoday.co.uk[/url][/SIZE]

OR

the iPhone app "Weather Pro"

Until the 10th January, raintoday.co.uk has a precipitation type radar as well - so you know if you are getting snow or rain!

So far today, it has been 100% accurate.

yeah i have that one as well( rain today), but it dosnt really show much of a forward prediction (time wise)

Snailman;7436307

I use ][URL="metcheck/"]metcheck[/URL]

+1 also like metcheck

Banned

richp;7436833

yeah i have that one as well( rain today), but it dosnt really show much … yeah i have that one as well( rain today), but it dosnt really show much of a forward prediction (time wise)

fair point - the iphone app DOES forecast, and apparently raintoday will shortly.

you'd think with the British obsession with the weather that there would be a dedicated TV weather channel.

Original Poster

richp;7436758

i use this live satellite one … i use this live satellite one ]http://www.meteox.co.uk/h.aspx?r=&jaar=-3&soort=satradar

vibeone;7436790

Can't believe no one has mentioned by far the best site, and most … Can't believe no one has mentioned by far the best site, and most accurate.Either use:[SIZE="6"][url]www.raintoday.co.uk[/url][/SIZE]ORthe iPhone app "Weather Pro"Until the 10th January, raintoday.co.uk has a precipitation type radar as well - so you know if you are getting snow or rain!So far today, it has been 100% accurate.

thanks. they are different and good! will try rep u but think i ran out!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446
      4. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830

See more discussions