Groups

Web Design Help - Interactive Flowchart

I want to create a interactive flow chart. I want all the content to be on 1 page and if the user clicks yes then display "solution no1", if no is pressed the display "solution no2" etc.....

has anyone got any tips on how t create this in html or asp.

thanks in advanced

6 Comments

This can be achieved by simply linking from one page to another surely

Original Poster

loll1es;7819538

This can be achieved by simply linking from one page to another surely

yes its possible this way but i dont want to create it in this manner as i will end up with tons of pages.

i really would like to create one page. ive seen it done before the page url is usually displayed as faultflow.asp=ID1 (or similair to this)

should pretty straight forward in asp, although i use php myself

Can you program in asp?
    have you done any programming?

i would just google "asp tutorial"

Original Poster

wobinb;7819645

should pretty straight forward in asp, although i use php myselfCan you … should pretty straight forward in asp, although i use php myselfCan you program in asp?have you done any programming?i would just google "asp tutorial"

yeah i can do asp.

been looking on google, cant find anything.

kamath.com/col…asp

tells you how to read the url, you can then just use "if" statements to display the correct html

Original Poster

wobinb;7820008

http://www.kamath.com/columns/squareone/so003_aspvalues.asptells you how … http://www.kamath.com/columns/squareone/so003_aspvalues.asptells you how to read the url, you can then just use "if" statements to display the correct html

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions