Groups
    EXPIRED

Web Hosting

Hi, im running three websites (10Mb each) I need CGI & PHP, Perl etc, or ASP Either Windows/Linux is fine. Just need to house all three sites on one hosting package.

Has anyone got a host they have used that they recommend. The internet seems littered with negative reviews on pretty much everyone!

3 Comments

Original Poster

Just to let you know, ive been desperately trying to find a UK host with great reviews, and a website that is informative to people etc. I had no luck, Fasthosts, UK2.NET were my final two options, both have majorly bad reviews by a lot of people - although perhaps they are the minority. Anyway, one company based in the US is Hostgator. They do a month trial for $0.01 and they look pretty good. If anyones interested the code to get the trial for this rather than $9.99 is hgc25

Does it have to be a UK company?
    I am hosted by an American compay and have nothing but priase from them, plus with vouchers you can get a years hosting really cheap!

Let me know if you are interested

I use .com for my hosting, it's £17.99 a year per hosting account or get a reseller accunt where you can have up to ten domain names for only £15.00 a month. They're a mall(ish) firm so you get instant help when required and within the three years that I've been using them had no bother at all. They're based in Manchester.

Regards,

Koomey
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…59
      2. Best place to buy an iPad second hand?11
      3. Quad-core laptop under £470?21
      4. Fitbit HR310

See more discussions