Web hosting & web site/page management company - what are the best ones?

Found 11th May 2009
Hi there I'm looking for a reliable company to design, host and manage (prob about 4 or 5 changes per year in content - just words) a website.

Does anybody have any suggestions and feedback on any online company's that do this?

Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

I USE THIS COMPANY VERY RELIABLE AND CHEAP
internetbay.co.uk/

the best bet is to get one company to build yous site & a seperate one to host the sites

for hosting see [url]www.hostgator.com[/url], [url]www.1&1.co.uk[/url], www. godaddy.com, for domain names see [url]www.123-reg.co.uk[/url]

what kinda site you want built as i can whip one up for you, depends on type of content etc, lmk

Try posting in the "Looking to Hire" section of ]Web Designer Forum you should get some decent quotes - they have freelancers and companies. As long as the freelancer has a decent reputation then there's no harm in using them, freelancers are generally cheaper too.

I'd do it myself for you for about £200 for everything (design, hosting and management) depending on the actual number of pages (price is for up to 5). However, I'm really busy right now and am not taking on any new website jobs until October.

Original Poster

papa-alios;5181940

I USE THIS COMPANY VERY RELIABLE AND CHEAP http://www.internetbay.co.uk/

Super will consider that

faevilangel;5181994

the best bet is to get one company to build yous site & a seperate one to … the best bet is to get one company to build yous site & a seperate one to host the sitesfor hosting see [url]www.hostgator.com[/url], [url]www.1&1.co.uk[/url], www. godaddy.com, for domain names see [url]www.123-reg.co.uk[/url]what kinda site you want built as i can whip one up for you, depends on type of content etc, lmk

Thanks for the info

Well it will prob have max 5 pages and will require a few changes a year. I've still yet to finalise everything but will consider you when I make more progress.

MrBrightside1987;5181997

Try posting in the "Looking to Hire" section of ]Web Designer Forum you … Try posting in the "Looking to Hire" section of ]Web Designer Forum you should get some decent quotes - they have freelancers and companies. As long as the freelancer has a decent reputation then there's no harm in using them, freelancers are generally cheaper too.I'd do it myself for you for about £200 for everything (design, hosting and management) depending on the actual number of pages (price is for up to 5). However, I'm really busy right now and am not taking on any new website jobs until October.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it

rep left for all! thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop510
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient44
    3. School shoes - with lights44
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3639

See more discussions