Found 10th Mar 2008
Hi all
It seems that I am getting billed by web2bill to the tune of $37.83 £19.59 on a monthly basis. I assume them to be American as the are dollar billing but I cannot find what for or get in touch with them to find out.
The only thing that i can think is that while I was registered on a datting site i have signed up for something I did not intent to.
Does anyone know how one can get in touch with these people google tells me i am forbiden from accessing this site!
What does that mean?
Yhakns in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Why not cancel the payment?

I had same problem. i Tried phoning my bank about it as company not responding to emails and was told the only thing i could do was cancel my card to stop the payments

pinkkitty2007;1696522

I had same problem. i Tried phoning my bank about it as company not … I had same problem. i Tried phoning my bank about it as company not responding to emails and was told the only thing i could do was cancel my card to stop the payments

Was it a "Continuous authority transcation"?

E-mail [EMAIL="help@chargehelp.com"]help@chargehelp.com … E-mail [EMAIL="help@chargehelp.com"]help@chargehelp.com [/EMAIL]Please note that we do not accept cancellation requests via e-mail. Telephone Toll Free (USA & Canada): +1 (888) 609-3568 International: +1 (302) 491-0797

Banned

Just report it to your CC company as a fraudulent transaction. They will refund you and stop future payments.

Was it a "Continuous authority transcation"?

It is an authourisation to your bank etc to keep taking money until you stop it and I believe they can also change the amount if they want. Most banks are shunning their responsibility.

pcfairs;1697197

Was it a "Continuous authority transcation"?It is an authourisation to … Was it a "Continuous authority transcation"?It is an authourisation to your bank etc to keep taking money until you stop it and I believe they can also change the amount if they want. Most banks are shunning their responsibility.

I did not ask "What is a continuous authority transaction".

phone up your credit card company and file it as a unauthorised transcation so that you will be credited back the money they took from you and get them to put a stop on future transactions
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661
    5. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3489

See more discussions