Expired

Webcam

Found 20th Jul 2006
Was looking to purchase a webcam soon and was wondering if their was any good deals on at the min?

Thanks for any help

:thumbsup:

1. Ask
  2. Webcam
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Webcam
3 Comments

I bought the game Camgoo which comes with a very good Philips Webcam, and paid about £6 for it from an Amazon seller.

PC World keep emailing me about a sale, so might be worth checking there. And I got one from eBuyer for about £4 a while back, although they can sometimes be evil on postage... Micro-Direct might also be worth a look, although not sure about their p&p as I tend to buy in store (in Manchester)...

It may even be worth seeing if you can get EyeToy:Play second hand as that comes with a webcam, and would be a cheap option if you have a PS2.

This one at PCWorld is only £6.99: (If you are able to collect at store - delivery is quite dear at £5.99)

]http://www.pcworld.co.uk/images/721033_01_large.jpg

Then they have quite a few more to choose from ranging upwards from that price. I'm not up-to-speed on specifications with these things, whether you pay more and get a much better camera...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Proof of time travel ?77
    2. Man forgets where he parks his car - then finds it 20 years later - The Ind…33
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8221546
    4. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…1114

See more discussions