Groups

Webcam advice

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on what web cam to get - i have been using a creative notebook one and the picture is pretty poor from comparing with the image we get from the in-laws cam.

I don't want to spend a fortune say £20-30 max

3 Comments

i've just bought the creative one that was given on here from argos - reduced from £ 40 to £ 20 - and I think it is a brilliant little thing - it has an earpiece with mic and the camera you can twist to all angles and a great picture - worth the £20 for definite

I have tried a lot of them, as I live abroad, the best one is the one I have now LOGITEC.
    They do a lot of different models at different prices.....have a look for the one that suits your needs. Good luck.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417914159
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3911571
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523470
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846333

See more discussions