webcam arm

    I'm looking to buy some webcam "arms", that will attach to a monitor so that the user can swivel the camera around... I've looked for "webcam arm" and the like but can't seem to get anything... Can a kind soul try their luck please? I'm hoping they wont be webcam specific, as I have a lot of different webcam makes and models.


    Original Poster

    Rather not make my own... not with my diy skills!
    Plus, it's for business use so needs to be a bit more professional

    Original Poster

    bumping... they must be out there somewhere!
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

      See more discussions