Expired

Webcam for 12 year old

13 replies
Found 9th Dec 2009
I am looking for a web camera for my DD to use to chat with her mates on Msn , skype or something like that.
I have no idea wht to look for.
They just want to see each other, but it would be nice to have something decent, so the pics. is not jerky.
I would appriciate any help with this. Thank you

1. Ask
  2. Webcam
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Webcam
13 Comments

Bad idea if you ask me,

no i wouldnt do this either and mine are 13 and 15.

Original Poster

Why?
She chats to her friend who has a webcam, but her friend can`t see mine.

Unless the computer and webcam were in the same room as youselves, then I wouldn't like the idea eaither.

Original Poster

Yes I sit right next to her on mine.

Original Poster

Are you all worried of Peedos?
Kids are so well adducated these days.

irkapirka;7164072

Why?She chats to her friend who has a webcam, but her friend can`t see … Why?She chats to her friend who has a webcam, but her friend can`t see mine.

maybe its me being over protective but i dont even like my daughters posting pics of themselves on facebook god only knows what sickos are out there so personally i wont take a chance with them using a webcam.

Original Poster

W1zz;7164118

£14.97 from … £14.97 from Tesco'shttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/550302/logitech-quickcam-e3500-usb-webcam-

Thanks for that, was hoping for a cheaper one. But then don`t have idea how much these things are.

irkapirka;7164097

Are you all worried of Peedos?Kids are so well adducated these days.

that doesnt matter there are still alot of gullable kids out there and some strange sickos.

It the link for the Tesco's one, theres a mention of a E1000 model that's £9.99 from WHSmiths.

whsmith.co.uk/Cat…084

Original Poster

Thanks again will get the Tesco one. |Another trip to the shop then.

irkapirka;7164097

Kids are so well adducated these days.

Chuckle :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions