Found 14th May 2009
I am trying to watch a web cam and it worked fine the other day. The last few days the pic has been really lagging and slow and today all i'm getting is a frozen pic. How do I sort this so I can see properly?

1. Misc
  2. Webcam
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Webcam
20 Comments

it is probably your internet connection running slow, have you exceeded your usage, that may be the cause of it, it happend to me until I changed to an unlimited plan!

Original Poster Banned

paz2k6;5215432

it is probably your internet connection running slow, have you exceeded … it is probably your internet connection running slow, have you exceeded your usage, that may be the cause of it, it happend to me until I changed to an unlimited plan!

i think i have an unlimited plan not 100% sure but think so

oooh u watching naughties? :lol:

Banned

it might not be you it might be the persong showin the cam fet them to get other people to check there cam to make sure its not them

hannah19790;5215560

oooh u watching naughties? :lol:

Lol, i did that the other day lol. Its so much fun but i work with the girl :thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;5215612

it might not be you it might be the persong showin the cam fet them to … it might not be you it might be the persong showin the cam fet them to get other people to check there cam to make sure its not them

Hey now that's a good idea:thumbsup:

RuthIess;5215630

Lol, i did that the other day lol. Its so much fun but i work with the … Lol, i did that the other day lol. Its so much fun but i work with the girl :thumbsup:

wot happened there in the end?

hannah19790;5215636

Hey now that's a good idea:thumbsup:wot happened there in the end?

Im chatting to her now, its really compicated but i got her naked

RuthIess;5215642

Im chatting to her now, its really compicated but i got her naked

lovely.......although a little more info than required tbh :lol:

hannah19790;5215650

lovely.......although a little more info than required tbh :lol:

Don't worry your next

RuthIess;5215660

Don't worry your next

U can try...........:)

mod

Lovely to read about your personal habits on the internet with webcams

But please keep to the topic, which is "help with the webcam" not "what do you do with your webcam"

hannah19790;5215702

U can try...........:)

Dont worry i will.

andywedge;5215797

Lovely to read about your personal habits on the internet with webcamsBut … Lovely to read about your personal habits on the internet with webcamsBut please keep to the topic, which is "help with the webcam" not "what do you do with your webcam"

Sorry!!!

Banned

andywedge;5215797

Lovely to read about your personal habits on the internet with webcamsBut … Lovely to read about your personal habits on the internet with webcamsBut please keep to the topic, which is "help with the webcam" not "what do you do with your webcam"

you tell them

your all sick and should have better things to do

PabloInTheSky;5215835

you tell themyour all sick and should have better things to do

:thumbsup:

RuthIess;5215826

Dont worry i will.Sorry!!!

See I look well bad now!! I don't have ANY personal habits on the internet with webcams:x

Sloth/Mod

andywedge;5215797

That would be a 1st on Misc..........is this a new rule or is it just quiet in deals.

Depends how they adjusting their settings on the webcam too,depending if they using a broadcaster from a website or say something like MSN or Yahoo Messenger,there various settings and these can make a difference to how the other person views the webcam.

hannah19790;5215873

See I look well bad now!! I don't have ANY personal habits on the … See I look well bad now!! I don't have ANY personal habits on the internet with webcams:x

Sorry!!! :oops:

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5215884

Sorry!!! :oops:

i shlda changed my post to say and what do u get up to with yrs coz that was quite entertaining :whistling::-D

Banned

deviants
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769384
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions