Groups

Website button background image

I'm in the process of coding/tweaking a website and have no design experience. I've trawled through the web but can't really find any nice clean styled button backgrounds.

So my question is to any of you web designers out there... where can I find some nice button background

I was thinking either a light blue button or black, that turns blue on hover?

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Banned

Can't you make them yourself in photoshop?
    I make mine in flash but as long as you save the file as a png in photoshop (and discard the 'background' layer when saving), you can get clear backgrounds so your button will sit on the site with the background coming through.

Is this what you're asking?

Original Poster

It is, but I have no designing background and wouldn't know where to start when it comes to Photoshop

Was hoping there might just be a generic website which shares button backgrounds like this.
    Edited by: "Bane17" 6th Dec 2010

Banned

Not sure to be honest as I always design my own. Pretty easy to do though. Have you got photoshop?

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Not sure to be honest as I always design my own. Pretty easy to do … Not sure to be honest as I always design my own. Pretty easy to do though. Have you got photoshop?

I haven't but could easily get a hold of it.

Use photoshop, when u create a new image set the background to "transparent"

Banned

Bane17

I haven't but could easily get a hold of it.

Making buttons is very easy. When you have it, PM and I'll give you some pointers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …89152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions