Website can predict whether your a Male or Female!

Found 29th Jul 2008
Just doing my usual browsing for tech stuff when I came across this. Some student fella has made a small plugin that checks your browser and can tell whether your male or female.

I got:
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%

Good to see Im a mans man. Post what you got

49 Comments

Banned

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 49%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 51%

Its accurate, I ain't sure either:?

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 80%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 20%

now with a lovely pink fluffy avatar and a name like bellabonkers!!! can it really be possible that I'm 20%male??:thinking: :?

Banned

UsernameStealer!;2624281

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 49%Likelihood of you being MALE is 51% … Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 49%Likelihood of you being MALE is 51% Its accurate, I ain't sure either:?



lol

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 70%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 30%

Donating to breast cancer let me down!

Original Poster

RedIron;2624286

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 70%Likelihood of you being MALE is 30% … Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 70%Likelihood of you being MALE is 30% Donating to breast cancer let me down!



lol, Shame on you! Just about every site on my list is techy and so has like a 2.0 male to female ratio :thinking:

Banned

RedIron;2624286

Donating to breast cancer let me down!




It was looking at thongs that did it for me :oops:

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 42%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 58%


-runs away-

Original Poster

UsernameStealer!;2624290

It was looking at thongs that did it for me :oops:



lmao! Just research Im sure.

UsernameStealer!;2624290

It was looking at thongs that did it for me :oops:



lol

Jo3l;2624288

lol, Shame on you! Just about every site on my list is techy and so has … lol, Shame on you! Just about every site on my list is techy and so has like a 2.0 male to female ratio :thinking:



I visit a lot of football sites but it didn't take them into consideration, if it wasn't for me using The Pirate Bay and the Belkin site it would have been even lower

Original Poster

It marks you against the top 10,000 sites on the net.

EDIT: After reading into the company the provides the data about the websites its scary. Atm, They're tracking 204M people in the US alone!

Jo3l;2624299

It marks you against the top 10,000 sites on the net.



Well im quite disappointed then that the West Ham official site isn't in that but crazymonkeygames.com is!

I got the same as the OP.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2624307

I got the same as the OP.Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%Likelihood … I got the same as the OP.Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%



High five! :-D

Original Poster

Right, Im off for schlaffen. It'd be good if people keep posting results, even if only for my own interest lol

Banned

deathtrap3000;2624307

I got the same as the OP.Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%Likelihood … I got the same as the OP.Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%



But you forgot to mention that you are actually female :whistling:

today is going to be your lucky day joel, 777 posts well done

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%

LOL

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 42%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 58%

it wont tell me, slightly worrying!!

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 54%

Site Male-Female Ratio
ebay.co.uk 1.17

Well i clear my browsing history quite frequently for quidco etc. and my boyfriend has been on here today as well so spose could be accurate if we've both been on it. lol.

Cluffy321;2624371

it wont tell me, slightly worrying!!



Likelihood of you being FEMALE 1%

Likelihood of you being MALE 1%

Likelihood of you being SOMETHING ELSE 98%

:whistling:

Not very scientific. The results are based on certain web addresses only, so the more sites you visit that are in their database, the higher the rating (one way or the other). My rating only changed after I visited ebay because more men use it. I am betting that the majority rating will be somewhere mid-range. Talk about edging ones bets. Still, a good bit of fun - of which I am always in favour!

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%

Wow, that's clever.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 50%


Site Male-Female Ratio


Am a bit of a tom-boy lol :? but 50/50.......?

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 54%


hmmmmmmmm looks down yup i still got my G cups

I want to know what MAle stuff the people who got
99% Male
1% Female
have on their computer?!?!?!?!?!

I'm shocked :x
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 57%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 43%

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 49%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 51%


AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH:oops:

[FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 54%
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, Georgia]Just about [/FONT]

Femstar;2624894

[FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46% Likelihood … [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46% Likelihood of you being MALE is 54% [/FONT][FONT=verdana, Georgia]Just about [/FONT]



HA

frollickingfrill;2624634

I want to know what MAle stuff the people who got 99% Male 1% Femalehave … I want to know what MAle stuff the people who got 99% Male 1% Femalehave on their computer?!?!?!?!?!





Here's mine -

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%Likelihood of you being MALE is … Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1%Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%Site Male-Female Ratiogoogle.com 0.98myspace.com 0.74youtube.com 1ebay.com 1.11facebook.com 0.83paypal.com 1.04flickr.com 1.15dell.com 1.04hp.com 1.11hotmail.com 0.83sourceforge.net 1.74sony.com 1.08skype.com 1.27crazymonkeygames.com 0.83megaupload.com 1.5ebay.co.uk 1.17canon.com 1.35acer.com 1.04gmail.com 0.9thesun.co.uk 1.7cbox.ws 0.96notebookreview.com 1.56freehostia.com 1.2harmony-central.com 2.33jango.com 0.83cj.com 0.92zzounds.com 1.99opera.com 1.35virgin.com 0.67liveleak.com 1.63google.co.uk 1.35play.com 1.04tiscali.co.uk 1.08




To be fair, I can justify all of it. eBay, that's not a man's site. Paypal, likewise. Flikr, I guess that maybe is, but lots of girls use it. Dell, yeah, okay. And it was Dell Business too, none of that girly Inspiron with a pink lid nonsense. HP, I think it only picked that up because I visited it once by accident when a Google search went wrong. Hotmail, natch. Sourceforge, eek, I think that's where my last cent of femininity keeled over and died. It would've been further abused by Sony and everything further on the list. And TheSun is just there so I could laugh at all the people in the Amy Winehouse: Who Can Write The Most Cliched Post thread.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 60%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 40%

Nah - it's not accurate. I'm allllllllll woman! But I guess I am the only woman in my department so the bad influence must rub off.

It's told me I'm only 41% female.......news to me!! :?

It's only taken photobucket and filehippo into account. Have switched browsers to firefox in the last week so hoping that has something to do with it. If not better check birth certificate and have a looooooong talk with the boyfriend tonight :-D

hellfire;2625059

It's told me I'm only 41% female.......news to me!! :?It's only taken … It's told me I'm only 41% female.......news to me!! :?It's only taken photobucket and filehippo into account. Have switched browsers to firefox in the last week so hoping that has something to do with it. If not better check birth certificate and have a looooooong talk with the boyfriend tonight :-D



I think its the hat your wearign , makes you look a bit masculine :whistling:

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 5%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 95%

I suppose I'm male then?

Oh dear - I'm actually a bloke and never knew it !!! Better go and get my hair cut and try and out on a deep voice then :-D

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 16%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 84%

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 0%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 100%

LOL.

None of it was porn either. lol

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 30%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 70%



Site Male-Female Ratio
tv.com 0.96
bbc.co.uk 1.44
ebay.co.uk 1.17
google.co.uk 1.35
play.com 1.04

im a girl though
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

    See more discussions