Groups

Website Design: I'm looking for a designer...

Hopefully, if/when I get this startup grant for my new wedding stationery venture, along with it, will come pot which will enable me to put something aside (approx £750) for a website, and the same for advertising/logo design.

Now, as i cant claim the money myself, I am looking for a little company/business who would be interested in designing a site for.

4 Comments

Original Poster

Now, I quiet like ]THIS, but Isabel's is based on more of a Wedding Planner than Stationery. Could someone recreate something like this, with a possible e-commerence/payment system on.

Would also like the lightbox feature as well for our galleries we would need.

If I see anymore sites I like, I shall post within this one.

Disco;5912146

Now, I quiet like ]THIS, but Isabel's is based on more of a Wedding … Now, I quiet like ]THIS, but Isabel's is based on more of a Wedding Planner than Stationery. Could someone recreate something like this, with a possible e-commerence/payment system on. Would also like the lightbox feature as well for our galleries we would need. If I see anymore sites I like, I shall post within this one.

That looks very basic site, you could do that yourself.

I made one for an ex ages ago using the following site and its a hell of a lot cheaper ranging from £20-£100, I have no web design experince and found it easy, not that the site I designed was a masterpiece but it could have been to a good standard with more time and effort.

mrsite.com/

Have a look at that and some of the examples

Hope that helps and saves you money!!

Original Poster

I can design sites myself (not classy ones, but they fit the bill anyway!)

As this is a new business, the money is there (I cant keep it for anything else. it needs to be spent where they say!), hence why i thought someone may be able to help. If you add an e-commerence thing on to that site, then its starting to get up the amount thats avialable.. especially as we'll have more than a few pages. (more like 15 iirc)

Banned

Thread closed. Rule #1 from the FS/FT Forum applies here.

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … (1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike behaviour or services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions