Groups
    EXPIRED

Website Design Tools

HI.

I'm looking to create my own website and have absoulutely zero knowledge of how to code it from scratch.
    I'm after any programs that will let me do it easily - any suggestions?

Cheers.

8 Comments

You could try ]webpage maker, it has a 15 day trial which is long enough for you to easily play around without having to understand the code.

Original Poster

melipona;3215507

You could try ]webpage maker, it has a 15 day trial which is long enough … You could try ]webpage maker, it has a 15 day trial which is long enough for you to easily play around without having to understand the code.

Cheers, I'll have a look. Have some rep.

You could either purchaseMr Site from play.com or amazon.co.uk for £ 17.99.

If you are in a rush you colud also purchaase this software from PC World and get to price match Play.com/Ama….uk whch would work out even cheaper.

For further info on the sooftware see the below link.
    mrsite.com/

Mr SIte includes .com domain name for 12 months which must be worth the software price alone.

Original Poster

Cheers. Rep added.

Check - wix.com/ !! You'll love it! :-D

There's a lot of terrible website design around at the moment so I wouldn't expect automated tools to be any better (wix for example, flash is a terrible way to make a website). If you're going to be spending a lot of time on the website over the long term then I'd strongly recommend you learn to do it properly, the ]css zen garden may be a good place to start.

If you're not going to touch your website much and don't expect it to get much traffic then just use whichever way is easiest.

Hi,

I used this site, doyourownsite.co.uk It's pretty decent, and allows for a shop, blogs, pictures,all the usual. I've created this website with it; [url]www.frindsburycricketclub.co.uk[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions