Website for finding the number 1 song on a certain date.

Found 6th Aug 2008
As the title says trying to find such a site that will tell me what was number one on that date.
Rep to all that helps.
Thanks.

9 Comments

I hate all websites that tell me the number one on the day I was born.

they all agree it was chuck berry - my ding a ling.

if I was a man I might have had more of a complex about it

lol

adambaz;2690390

http://www.everyhit.com/dates/ :thumbsup:

That site incorrectly states the number one on the day I was born as 'Queen/Bowie: Under Pressure'. In actual fact it was 'The Police: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic'.

MBeeching;2691306

That site incorrectly states the number one on the day I was born as … That site incorrectly states the number one on the day I was born as 'Queen/Bowie: Under Pressure'. In actual fact it was 'The Police: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic'.

Are you sure you're not getting confused with when the song was released? not when it reached number 1?
what's your birth date?

MBeeching;2691306

That site incorrectly states the number one on the day I was born as … That site incorrectly states the number one on the day I was born as 'Queen/Bowie: Under Pressure'. In actual fact it was 'The Police: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic'.

It gets the song wrong for me also.
Like yours, mine is one song out. I think they need to pay their programmer a bit more.
:w00t:

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help rep left

No. 1 song at my birth....Sugar Sugar.....and I'm still sweet according to my mum :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions