Groups

website for free music?

Hi all,
    I play the trumpet (Grade 5+), and I want to print off some music to play. The pieces I'm interested in playing are "Fireworks" (from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix), and "Closer" (by Lemaitre) for orchestra. Is there a website that enables me to print off these songs, for free?
    Thankyou,
    Laura

5 Comments

I don't know of any I'm afraid. But have you tried to simply Google "song Name sheet music"

Original Poster

itsdavidjones1984

I don't know of any I'm afraid. But have you tried to simply Google "song … I don't know of any I'm afraid. But have you tried to simply Google "song Name sheet music"

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I have. Unfortunately I can only get the first page of the music before I have to pay. Thanks anyway.

Toptrumpet

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I have. Unfortunately I can only get the … Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I have. Unfortunately I can only get the first page of the music before I have to pay. Thanks anyway.

​Ah OK, I thought I'd check!

Original Poster

zippyantsuk

Found fireworks here … Found fireworks here https://m.musescore.com/user/8308001/scores/2129901Maybe more there for you? :-)

Thankyou so much! I will attempt to play it. I've been looking for that part for ages, Thankyou.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions