Groups

Website for getting bits for my car from a scrapyards search engine.

After my car accident i needed a few bits for my car so i went to scrapyards for a bonnet, headlamp etc etc. I was told by a few of them that there is a website whereby you can submit what you're after, and the scrap yard owners/dealers contact you if they have the part!!! They can even send it if they are far away (postage has to be paid obviously).

Anyone know which site they were going on about?

8 Comments

Ebay :lol:

Original Poster

Cheers guys, will be using them all :thumbsup:

By the way, if you can't find what you want on fleabay...

pages.ebay.co.uk/wan…ow/

Don't know if it's any good though...

If using the online and phone/ postal version, pay by credit card, you will be covered if it is not what they said or is damaged etc.(had a nasty experience with a guy sent on to me from Findapart).

Original Poster

wendyak;2323877

If using the online and phone/ postal version, pay by credit card, you … If using the online and phone/ postal version, pay by credit card, you will be covered if it is not what they said or is damaged etc.(had a nasty experience with a guy sent on to me from Findapart).

Good piece of advice!

also make sure you get all other party's details, just in case they try and pull a fast one...
    ...love the avvy, by the way:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions