Groups

Website for messing with photos required please

Hubby wants to "doctor" a work colleagues security pass,managed to photograph the photo from it,any websites that we can use to mess with the photo?
    Add stupid ears,noses,lips etc etc

rep given

10 Comments

Banned

Perhaps you might be better off googling funny images such as "BIg Cartoon Ears" and adding them yourself? Just a suggestion, although they're probably are sites out there :thumsbup:

PM me the photo if you like and I can put it on another body if the resolution is good enough

Original Poster

king1gazza;2888456

Perhaps you might be better off googling funny images such as "BIg … Perhaps you might be better off googling funny images such as "BIg Cartoon Ears" and adding them yourself? Just a suggestion, although they're probably are sites out there :thumsbup:

yeah just looking for the quickest way as i want an early night lol hoping someone knows of a website

Original Poster

RedIron;2888465

PM me the photo if you like and I can put it on another body if the … PM me the photo if you like and I can put it on another body if the resolution is good enough

its only a head shot

Mardyass;2888471

its only a head shot

The head is all i'll need

Original Poster

RedIron;2888476

The head is all i'll need

yeah but as he is gonna stick it over the existing photo on the pass card we cant put a body on it hence why i want big ears,nose,sucker lips etc lol can you do that?

Mardyass;2888487

yeah but as he is gonna stick it over the existing photo on the pass card … yeah but as he is gonna stick it over the existing photo on the pass card we cant put a body on it hence why i want big ears,nose,sucker lips etc lol can you do that?

Oh I get you, there is always those face morph sites which let you tun the picture into a money or similar

just paste it over this one!

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4300/22ed3a8e02d907e6f57efaerb1.jpg

just tell him he's got a new job! ;-)

Havent used the site but 'GIMP' is free and supposedly one of the top 5 for editing photos according to Which Magazine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      2. xbox live trial44
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22
      4. BT deal34

See more discussions