Groups

Website Help?

Well I'm trying to setup a donations website and was wondering if anyone on here with knowledge of making website's etc. would be willing to help me out? I will PM details of my proposals to anyone who is willing to help

Thank you so much!

7 Comments

google 'just giving'. Not sure if it's .com or .org but you can set up something on there.

Original Poster

Thanks for that. It's not really what I'm looking for though:thumbsup:

heeyy am still learnin how to make websites at uni, knw basics so a can try and help you as much as a can

if u want

xxx

Original Poster

Another quick question. Does anyone know of any good forums where I could post this thread? This is quite specific and I am not sure if this is the best place to ask?

Banned

Why dont you just have a blog ([url]www.blogger.com[/url]) and then link a paypal account to it and have a donate button which links them or there must be a way to integrate it into the blog itself.

give us some more details of what your doing.. nee point been vauge :thumbsup:

Original Poster

*bump*
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031716
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764610
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions