Website Help: Gallery Images......

Found 18th Jul 2009
Can anyone explain to me how easy it is to have something on your website like the one below...........

13 Comments

Original Poster

by clicking on one of the photos

]ONE OF THE PHOTOS

it bring up an enlarged image .... I would like to replicate this (not the same image of course), but dont know what the feature is called?

Banned

Disco;5783571

by clicking on one of the photos ]ONE OF THE PHOTOSit bring up an … by clicking on one of the photos ]ONE OF THE PHOTOSit bring up an enlarged image .... I would like to replicate this (not the same image of course), but dont know what the feature is called?

developers.sugarcrm.com/Lig…nt/

even from the own site: visuallightbox.com/

Disco;5783571

by clicking on one of the photos ]ONE OF THE PHOTOSit bring up an … by clicking on one of the photos ]ONE OF THE PHOTOSit bring up an enlarged image .... I would like to replicate this (not the same image of course), but dont know what the feature is called?

thats called csslightbox effect, its a free css / javascript gallery, you need to download the javascript to your server then implement the css / javascrit into your images

Original Poster

faevilangel;5783599

thats called csslightbox effect, its a free css / javascript gallery, you … thats called csslightbox effect, its a free css / javascript gallery, you need to download the javascript to your server then implement the css / javascrit into your images

is it easy? -- even for me lol ;-)

fancy running throu it for me F.A?

Banned

Disco;5783840

is it easy? -- even for me lol ;-)fancy running throu it for me F.A?

I usually find ]google is useful for this sort of thing!

Original Poster

guv;5784887

I usually find ]google is useful for this sort of thing!

cheers.. it says I need to inset this into the header.. Now, im guessing thats not the header of the template, but just each page im using the images on?

Banned

Disco;5785394

cheers.. it says I need to inset this into the header.. Now, im guessing … cheers.. it says I need to inset this into the header.. Now, im guessing thats not the header of the template, but just each page im using the images on?

I've not read it, but I'm assuiming you refer to the css file.

Where it says header - it will mean between the and tag.

Original Poster

guv;5785439

I've not read it, but I'm assuiming you refer to the css file.Where it … I've not read it, but I'm assuiming you refer to the css file.Where it says header - it will mean between the and tag.

youve not read it but you know what i mean lol

Banned

Disco;5786312

youve not read it but you know what i mean lol

Yes.

I know where CSS and javascripit references are added.

Original Poster

guv;5786474

Yes.I know where CSS and javascripit references are added.

cheers guv... mite be speaking to you in the not so distance future... well, in a cpl month anyway -- so thats your cue to run and hide :thumbsup:

disco you add the JS and css titles in the tags

you add the images code where you want the image to be placed

Original Poster

faevilangel;5787659

disco you add the JS and css titles in the tagsyou add the images code … disco you add the JS and css titles in the tagsyou add the images code where you want the image to be placed

super, give it a go later when I have a spare 10mins cheers guys :thumbsup:

Original Poster

has anyone got the *ahem* business edition of Lightbox :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions