Website Hosting

Hello everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good free website hosting, preferably one where you can sell things via paypal with.

Its just for bits and bats and i want to put some pictures on it etc.

Cheers James

8 Comments

]Vidahost are the best i've ever come across for quality, customer service and price. I'm a web designer so i should know

Banned

Any webpages can let you sell using Paypal.

I'll let F Angel explain the virtues of 110mb (He'll be along shortly I'd think.)

guv;5842639

Any webpages can let you sell using Paypal.I'll let F Angel explain the … Any webpages can let you sell using Paypal.I'll let F Angel explain the virtues of 110mb (He'll be along shortly I'd think.)

am i that predictable :whistling:

i used to recommend 110mb highly but now i don't use them and don't recommend them

they are selling the company, and are adding adverts to all websites in august

110mb used to to be brilliant but now they have lost their appeal

(you wasn't expecting that, were you guv :whistling:)

free hosts are all unreliable due to crappy servers / adverts on the sites, i use [url]www.no-wires.co.uk[/url] for £15 per year... unlimited sql, 500mb space, 5gb bandwidth :thumbsup:

Banned

faevilangel;5842706

am i that predictable :whistling:(you wasn't expecting that, were you guv … am i that predictable :whistling:(you wasn't expecting that, were you guv :whistling:)

LOL.... No it wasn't!:w00t:

guv;5842758

LOL.... No it wasn't!:w00t:

:-D they used to be a free host, no adverts but they are now trying to grab as much cash as they can so by adding adverts to all sites will mean a lot of people will walk away

i only ever used it to host test sites so its not a big deal to me, but loads host their forums, business websites on their

The monthly bandwidth is relatively limited with the below on their completely free service, but I can recommend them:

freevirtualservers.com/

sorry, didnt realise you said free.

Original Poster

thanks alot guys i will look into all of them 0- god i love the help on this site ! :L
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions