Groups

Website not sent item and not refunded money!!!! help?

Hi all!!! just a bt of advice, I ordered 'Zombie ed' action figure from Shaun of the dead from

whoblackpool.com

on the 17th Nov 08. after about a week and a half I emailed them and asked them if it had been dispatched they said that the only one that have was damaged so they were waiting to get more into stock. Ive rang since and e-mailed and no replies to e-mail and she was just saying on the phone that they should get it in the next delivery and theyll let me know (which they NEVER have)

I started to look elsewhere as this was a xmas pressie and was then told that the action figure was never even made in the end!!!!! I paid £20 by paypal to 'the who' in brighton, any ideas what I should do? Ive rang and e-mail in the past week, no answer!!!!!!!

4 Comments

You could try contacting them via ebay.

Their name is who-box

They seem to have good feedback (99.9% from over 4000) so this seems odd.

Go through Paypal to get a refund, I'm sure my mate has done it, some protection policy. Should be some info on here

paypal.com/uk/…ide

Original Poster

emasu;3846852

You could try contacting them via ebay.Their name is who-boxThey seem to … You could try contacting them via ebay.Their name is who-boxThey seem to have good feedback (99.9% from over 4000) so this seems odd.

Kool i didnt even realise they were on ebay! Thanks!

natalie189;3846855

Go through Paypal to get a refund, I'm sure my mate has done it, some … Go through Paypal to get a refund, I'm sure my mate has done it, some protection policy. Should be some info on herehttps://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_pbp-outside#pbp-policy

Kool i was wondering about that, cause I thought i'd probably be protected on paypal!! Fingers crossed eh?? Thanks guys

Original Poster

Ive opened a dispute in paypal!!! Thank god I chose to pay through paypal and not just send them the money eh?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions