Found 19th May 2010
Everytime i visit shopto website and select a game all i get is a blank white screen where the game should show the desciption. I can see everything else that that should be on the site but just not the game im choosing to see.

I also have a problem on play.com where if i search for anythin it always takes me to the login page for some weird reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and repped. Thx

9 Comments

What browser do you use?

Original Poster

opera

Other people have had this problem i assume it looks like ]this.

]This forum seems to be discussing all about it. People are saying maybe use a different browser, or revert back to an earlier version of Opera. Sorry i cant be of much more assistance

Edit: Turn off Java Script (apparantly...)

demolisher;8647403

opera

Try using Firefox/Chrome/IE... Any of the more mainstream browsers.

Original Poster

robappleby89;8647425

Other people have had this problem i assume it looks like ]this. ]This … Other people have had this problem i assume it looks like ]this. ]This forum seems to be discussing all about it. People are saying maybe use a different browser, or revert back to an earlier version of Opera. Sorry i cant be of much more assistanceEdit: Turn off Java Script (apparantly...)

How do i turn off java script

Edit: Sorted now thx for the help

demolisher;8647496

How do i turn off java scriptEdit: Sorted now thx for the help

Did that work?
No probs :thumbsup:

Be aware that some sites that use Javascript won't work if you have it off.

Try running CCleaner (download from [url]www.piriform.com[/url] if you don't have it). I sometimes get a white screen when trying to visit some websites and running CCleaner fixes it - presumably because of some junk in the cache, which CCleaner then gets rid of.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;8647644

Be aware that some sites that use Javascript won't work if you have it … Be aware that some sites that use Javascript won't work if you have it off.Try running CCleaner (download from [url]www.piriform.com[/url] if you don't have it). I sometimes get a white screen when trying to visit some websites and running CCleaner fixes it - presumably because of some junk in the cache, which CCleaner then gets rid of.

Yeh im having to turn off java script everytime i visit shopto. Ive tried the ccleaner but didnt work thx anyway

Original Poster

Repped you all :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions