Groups

website to find how many houses are down a road

Banned
    does anyone know if there is a website where you can find out how many houses are down a certain road ,many thanks

10 Comments

SuperEd

google maps and 'virtual drive' down them ?

goonertillidie

google maps and 'virtual drive' down them ?

Easiest option if you after physical houses.

Other one is to go to the royal mail and use there post code searcher and see how many addresses come up on a street and town search.

interesting question, not sure why you would want or need that info, but anyway...

The Postcode data file contains all the addresses for each postcode, bearing in mind that a street may have several postcodes. Also it would contain entries for each flat, so one building could contain several residences.

Also there are property websites with info for various streets detailing crime rates, insurance groups local schools etc, maybe they have that info

good luck
    Edited by: "wobinb" 3rd Nov 2010

Banned

google earth - hover over 1st house and tells you the house number, do the same at the end of the road

Original Poster Banned

wobinb

interesting question, not sure why you would want or need that info, but … interesting question, not sure why you would want or need that info, but anyway...The Postcode data file contains all the addresses for each postcode, bearing in mind that a street may have several postcodes. Also it would contain entries for each flat, so one building could contain several residences. Also there are property websites with info for various streets detailing crime rates, insurance groups local schools etc, maybe they have that infogood luck

thanks for all you answers i own my own company and have decided to do a leaflet drop locally just really wanted to know how many roughly i would need thanks again

more junk mail.
    lucky people

Banned

Does anyone actually read leaflet drops? I don't, goes straight in the recycling. I would say your money would be better spent on local radio advertising.

My street has 3 postcodes

lumoruk

Does anyone actually read leaflet drops? I don't, goes straight in the … Does anyone actually read leaflet drops? I don't, goes straight in the recycling. I would say your money would be better spent on local radio advertising.

no.

When I was doing my leaflet drop, I contacted my local free newspaper. They emailed me a list of the local villages and the number of houses in each. You might find that its quite reasonable in price for them to include your leaflet with their newspaper delivery and that way you can choose to target certain areas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846295

See more discussions