Groups
    EXPIRED

Website to find out peoples details from a phone number

Hey Folks

I remember seeing in an Ebay thread a couple of weeks/months ago someone posted a link to a site that let you find peoples details by entering in some small amount of info - You either entered their name or their tel number and it gave you their info.

Just wondering if anyone knows this site again so I can bookmark it for future use? I'm pretty sure it's one a lot of people use for ebay transactions.

(Note - Not going to be used for stalking purposes, before you get in there

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Dadof1 - 192.com was what I was looking for.

9 Comments

If you're looking for bin laden, you're too late.

Facebook

just type a number into google and the persons details should appear

Banned

Who calls me?

Original Poster

None of the above.

I really can't remember what the site was called, but it worked well - I think it uses peoples electoral registered details, but not sure. Apologies for the epic vagueness, but help will be appreciated.

The Googled number didn't work this morning for a colleague who wondered who had called his work phone on Saturday Which sparked me creating this thread.

Original Poster

vibeone

Who calls me?

That's not it either I would use that for potential scam callers etc or marketing companies. The one I'm thinking of does local stuff - again I think it uses electoral register details?

b4usearch used to be good a few years back, but fell foul of data protection laws

Original Poster

Dadof1

192.com

Winner, thanks a ton Just realised it works on name and location, but that's the one I was thinking of, thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile22
    2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget33
    3. Xbox one region22
    4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45

See more discussions