Website to quickly see if you're due a tax rebate.

Posted 13th Nov
I'm pretty sure I've seen a post made on HUKD that easily enables one to check if they are due any tax rebate for previous employment.

I can't find the post and a google search doesn't seem to reveal anything that reminds me of what was posted.

Any ideas?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
OllieSt13/11/2019 19:11

No it wasn't that as far as I remember. Perhaps I'm mistaken

I received a text message saying I was due a tax refund of £326.71. Do you want me to send you the number?
16 Comments
AndyRoyd13/11/2019 19:04

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account

I received a text message saying I was due a tax refund of £326.71. Do you want me to send you the number?

Think the previously quoted HMRC URL is same as at hotukdeals.com/dea…629
Can't immediately think of any other organisation that has permission to access your records other than HMRC.
AndyRoyd13/11/2019 19:19

Think the previously quoted HMRC URL is same as at …Think the previously quoted HMRC URL is same as at https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/check-your-online-personal-tax-account-and-see-if-you-are-due-any-tax-refunds-2510629Can't immediately think of any other organisation that has permission to access your records other than HMRC.

So you send me through the correct posting I couldn't find, and the link is identical to the one you have already posted in this thread. I am slowly but surely losing the plot
deeky13/11/2019 19:13

I received a text message saying I was due a tax refund of £326.71. Do you …I received a text message saying I was due a tax refund of £326.71. Do you want me to send you the number?

OllieSt13/11/2019 19:23

So you send me through the correct posting I couldn't find, and the link …So you send me through the correct posting I couldn't find, and the link is identical to the one you have already posted in this thread. I am slowly but surely losing the plot

fanpages13/11/2019 19:38

It has just had a re-release...[ …It has just had a re-release...[ https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wizard-Oz-Limited-Anniversary-Collection/dp/B07WT62PPT/ ]

I've got the The Ultimate Oz Laserdisc box Set -Wizard of Oz Definitive Collectors Edition. Paid a pretty penny for it when it was released.
OllieSt13/11/2019 19:41

I've got the The Ultimate Oz Laserdisc box Set -Wizard of Oz Definitive …I've got the The Ultimate Oz Laserdisc box Set -Wizard of Oz Definitive Collectors Edition. Paid a pretty penny for it when it was released.

Not quite the wanted Collectors' item now, it seems, unfortunately...

[ ebay.co.uk/itm…961 ]
fanpages13/11/2019 19:43

Not quite the wanted Collectors' item now, it seems, unfortunately...[ …Not quite the wanted Collectors' item now, it seems, unfortunately...[ https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Ultimate-Oz-Laserdisk-Collection-With-Script-Photos-And-More/254413312961 ]

That's just one example of some stupid LD purchases. Bambi Jap version in NTSC was about as clueless as it got, T2 box set THX, Godfather trilogy, Star Wars trilogy THX. The only one that is considered remotely collectable is the Star Wars trilogy but I've mislaid the impressive artwork that came with it.
OllieSt13/11/2019 20:00

That's just one example of some stupid LD purchases. Bambi Jap version in …That's just one example of some stupid LD purchases. Bambi Jap version in NTSC was about as clueless as it got, T2 box set THX, Godfather trilogy, Star Wars trilogy THX. The only one that is considered remotely collectable is the Star Wars trilogy but I've mislaid the impressive artwork that came with it.

May the farce be with you.
Plenty of scam sites, sure or perhaps reply to one of those emails in that folder called junk that says you are due a big rebate!
Pm me full name, address, bank details, card details including the 3 digits at the back and i’ll Look into the tax rebate for you..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants