Websites are too hard to publish!

12 replies
Found 4th Oct 2008
Publishing a website is so hard, i made one in iweb. and wat to upload it to freewebs. i upload it but only the background comes up and no pictures why make things so hard

12 Comments

send me the files over and ill upload for you on my test site?

PM'd addie!

EDIT: Guv, edit ya post! :thumbsup:

Banned

Disco;3118752

send me the files over and ill upload for you on my test site?webmaster … send me the files over and ill upload for you on my test site?webmaster at gentlehands.co.uk

LOL.

If you were a webmaster, you'd know you just committed a cardinal sin by publishing your email address online!!!

guv;3118779

LOL.If you were a webmaster, you'd know you just committed a cardinal sin … LOL.If you were a webmaster, you'd know you just committed a cardinal sin by publishing your email address online!!!

how come, think of it as promotion of the site I've just completed! :oops:

Banned

Disco;3118814

how come, think of it as promotion of the site I've just completed! :oops:

LOL. OK, I let someone else explain why!

Spam & harvesting?

Banned

emasu;3118829

Spam & harvesting?

In one. :thumbsup:.

Edit. Disco. I dont need to edit my post. I disguised the address - so be it wouldnt be harvested.

Original Poster

i wish i knew how. ive published to a folder. but what part do u want me to send u?

Mclovin;3118842

i wish i knew how. ive published to a folder. but what part do u want me … i wish i knew how. ive published to a folder. but what part do u want me to send u?

send me ALL the files zipped up if you can - ill let you know if i need anymore

Original Poster

sent cheers. thats just a tester wanted to see if u can get up without any truble:)

Mclovin;3118936

sent cheers. thats just a tester wanted to see if u can get up without … sent cheers. thats just a tester wanted to see if u can get up without any truble:)

give me a little while, need to pop out for 10

EDIT: check the site i've PM'd ya! lol

Original Poster

cheers
reppped

did it work? i used iweb once when it first came out, looked alright but wouldnt publish!

did you just upload this onto server?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522900
    2. spam regarding paypal22
    3. Which wall design do you like best?78
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322

See more discussions