Websites like this? prize to be won!

7 replies
Found 31st Dec 2010
Earlier today i posed on the for sale section some mini usb data cables for nokia phones that also work on HTC's and any other phone that uses a micro usb anyway, i wanted to sell them all as one item so i dont have to make repeat trips to the post office, anyway people started making offers like 2 for £2 and such and i accepted them as i know not many people are willing to buy all 30 (ive got them as i drunkenly bought 33 instead of 3..)

anywho, the thread got locked as i was accepting peoples offers of single cables, then i started thinking what other sites could i try and sell them on, i love HUKD the community on here is ace, so was trying to think of other sites like this one, and i couldnt think of ANY! dont want to use ebay as the fee's are stupid!!

so - FREE NOKIA DATA CABLE to person with best suggestion for a website i could go to thats

a) free to join / sell
b) as easy as this one
c) has people as nice as people on here
d) has people that might want to buy a data cable at 2 for £3..

(ive got a feeling this task is impossible!)

7 Comments

Gumtree

AV forums?

Original Poster

anewman

Gumtree

DAMNOME

AV forums?

have posted item on both, which ever sells one first will win a free data cable

i can see the excitement in your eyes =p

cheers guys

Original Poster

dcx_badass

+1 for avforums.

still not willing to accept my offer dcx? go on you know you want to (_;)

Original Poster

DAMNOME

AV forums?

damn, you have made me start drooling over the home cinema set ups on here again..

eBay- not free but you won't have a problem selling them and might even get more than elsewhere.

You could always try netmums they have a for sale section and its free to join and even better its for your local area so could put as many as u like and no delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions