EXPIRED

Webstore development

My brother opened an EKM powershop account a few weeks ago to open his own webstore after getting disgruntled with ebay, hes not finding the time (and hasnt really got the know how) to get the store up and running in a professional manner and he's wasting £20 a month with the site doing nothing at the moment, doesnt really want to go with the custom templates and wants something that looks good, not just the generic sites you see,

Can anyone recommend a good freelancer that may be sort the site out for him, it wont be for a month or so, and his budget isnt huge, cheapest he found from companies has been about £400+ VAT, EKM quoted £695+vat for a small site,

Doesnt want loads of pages, has quite a small product range at the moment, wants to integrate paypal, google checkpout etc in the site, doesnt want bells and whistles, no video, just like it to look clean and cool,

1 Comment

Unless a freelancer has built one already and just need to tweak around to give away, not sure if it comes cheap from freelancers as well mate.

depending on the requirements, budget, I could ask my mates. they are professionals and permanent workers not freelancers though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Iptv810
    4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions