Webuyanycar Philip scourfield?

Found 17th Jan
am i being thick? what do cars have to do with Phil?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments
He might think so - You have spelt his name wrong - But I don't get it either
you have never heard of a celebrity endorsement?
Phillips generally seen as a nice guy they wanna be seen as nice guys,phils happy to take the cash as we all would.
He's a nice guy and was surprised to see him on the webuyanycar adverts
Webuyanycar Their slogan should be.
We'll take it for half its worth.

Absolute cons, give you an estimate then when you take it in the offer something completely different.
The root of all evil is usually to be found in a Marketing Dept of a company.
master1024 m ago

Webuyanycar Their slogan should be.We'll take it for half its …Webuyanycar Their slogan should be.We'll take it for half its worth.Absolute cons, give you an estimate then when you take it in the offer something completely different.

Yeah if you neglect to mention things they deduct money, shocker. Sold them 3 cars all for what was quoted. They dont give top price, but show me somewhere where you can cash in a car today for top price.
master101 h, 18 m ago

Webuyanycar Their slogan should be.We'll take it for half its …Webuyanycar Their slogan should be.We'll take it for half its worth.Absolute cons, give you an estimate then when you take it in the offer something completely different.

You do realise that as a business they have to buy things for cheaper than they sell them?

I very much doubt they force people to sell their car. It's common sense that the price may change based on entering the details online to how the car is perceived value wise after a visual inspection. Again, I would imagine a lot of consumers try it on...
jimhuf55 m ago

Yeah if you neglect to mention things they deduct money, shocker. Sold …Yeah if you neglect to mention things they deduct money, shocker. Sold them 3 cars all for what was quoted. They dont give top price, but show me somewhere where you can cash in a car today for top price.

Exactly, it's a service that people can choose to use if they want. If you need quick money for whatever reason, or don't want the hassle of selling your own car then it's a great option. Personally I would rather sell my car myself and get more for it, but that's a personal choice.
jimhuf1 h, 9 m ago

Yeah if you neglect to mention things they deduct money, shocker. Sold …Yeah if you neglect to mention things they deduct money, shocker. Sold them 3 cars all for what was quoted. They dont give top price, but show me somewhere where you can cash in a car today for top price.

I never neglected to mention anything. The car I took was as new, even they couldn't find anything wrong with it for a 5 year old car. They offered a price on the website and when I took it in, they offered almost a third less than what they said on the website, stating it had a 'short mot', if you call 6 month short then ok. Just had MOT done and passed with flying colours. Scam artists are what they are, do anything to get you there in the hope of robbing you.
ipswich7818 m ago

You do realise that as a business they have to buy things for cheaper than …You do realise that as a business they have to buy things for cheaper than they sell them?I very much doubt they force people to sell their car. It's common sense that the price may change based on entering the details online to how the car is perceived value wise after a visual inspection. Again, I would imagine a lot of consumers try it on...

Obviously I know they have to make money, the price they quoted online was already 25% less than market value. Then after getting there, they couldn't find anything wrong with it and offered 2/3rd of the price they offered initially based on a 'short MOT'. Scam artists looking to rob people whenever they can.
ipswich7818 m ago

Exactly, it's a service that people can choose to use if they want. If you …Exactly, it's a service that people can choose to use if they want. If you need quick money for whatever reason, or don't want the hassle of selling your own car then it's a great option. Personally I would rather sell my car myself and get more for it, but that's a personal choice.

Obviously nobodies forced to use them, but you can see plenty of people in the same boat. They offer one price online in the hope of enticing you and then something completely different when you are there in the hope you go through anyway through desperation. Many people will fall for it to save hassle.
The real advantage of webuyanycar is you are not going to get some chancer in six months taking you to court because the exhaust needs replacing, because you didn't mention in writing that the exhaust is used.
Edited by: "mrty" 18th Jan
If I was Phillip Schofield I would not want my name endorsing a company such as webuyanycar!

Not surprise though - money can tempt even the best of us! Mike Ashley took the Wonga endorsement after all!
Original Poster
Van19733 h, 6 m ago

If I was Phillip Schofield I would not want my name endorsing a company …If I was Phillip Schofield I would not want my name endorsing a company such as webuyanycar! Not surprise though - money can tempt even the best of us! Mike Ashley took the Wonga endorsement after all!

Like you tubers. They take any brand deals to shoot them to stardom. Pewdiepie is making 1.3 million a week from you tube uploads. He started off by doing call of duty uploads Pmsl
master107 h, 19 m ago

Obviously nobodies forced to use them, but you can see plenty of people in …Obviously nobodies forced to use them, but you can see plenty of people in the same boat. They offer one price online in the hope of enticing you and then something completely different when you are there in the hope you go through anyway through desperation. Many people will fall for it to save hassle.

I’d take them over autotrader any day, waiting round for some scruffy chancer to turn up ask 1000 silly questions test the car and offer me 25% of the cars worth. Repeat that 20 times, 2 burglaries and a divorce over the course of 6 months and car sells.

people understand that they don’t offer you a decent price but other than a part exchange or a mate there are not many other options.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants