Groups

Wedding Albums

Looking for some help here folks.
    Got married roughly 2 years ago now and still don't have a wedding album. I have got all the JPEG's from the photographer so was wondering if anyone had experienced and can recommend using anywhere on-line to make an album?

cheers

10 Comments

With Photobox.com you can create your own photo books. They are really good.

I'm in the same boat, got married 2 years ago but not got an album!! so this will be helpful:)

Foxy102

With Photobox.com you can create your own photo books. They are really … With Photobox.com you can create your own photo books. They are really good.

I agree...I did one online for my sons wedding & it was gorgeous & theres usually discount codes knocking about

My friends made us a photo book for our wedding from Snapfish...It looks like an annual you get at christmas but its really nice quality!

blurb.com
    used them for years.

I second Blurb.com

Really good service

Fotobook I have used for years.

Really high quality, not the cheapest but I use it for all my wedding albums I do for clients

I made one for my son's wedding with photobox - it was excellent.

Original Poster

thank you for all the good feedback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions