Groups

Wedding Anniversary Present

Its my parents 25th wedding anniversary at the end of the month and i am STILL stuck with what to get them!

Any one got any ideas up to around £200/300

14 Comments

Just buy them a card n some chocolates n stuff....Keep the rest of the £300 notes and go nuts at a strip joint

Banned

Something from YOUR Heart:thumbsup:

how about a hotel break?

Mrs.Z;6004522

how about a hotel break?

+1 or a swanky restaurant

Mrs.Z;6004522

how about a hotel break?

+1 my parents would love that :thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;6004522

how about a hotel break?

+1 or hotel.theatre break. See I nice show:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RUDOLF;6004509

Something from YOUR Heart:thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;6004522

how about a hotel break?

DIVA1977;6004538

+1 or a swanky restaurant

bitseylango;6004549

+1 my parents would love that :thumbsup:

rosie2008;6004577

+1 or hotel.theatre break. See I nice show:thumbsup:

they have already booked to go to blackpool for a long weekend! same place they went for their honeymoon YUCK!

i was thinking maybe a professional photoshoot for the whole family, we dont have a pic of the four of us, dont know how much those sorta packages cost tho

i was going to suggest dinner on the orient express - erm no = £325 EACH!!!

2nd best is 7.35 from waterloo to brentford - few drinks in the 3 bells and then off to chinese?

why dont you ask your mum what she thinks your dad would like - vice versa - you would get an idea then

What are their hobbies?
    Camera?
    Puppy?
    DVD player for the car?

Why dont you find a special treat for them in Blackpool, like a swanky meal or something.

Or if you think they would appreciate the photo thing, then do that

Do they like Tea?

I've been looking for something to buy my Brother and his 'future' Wife for aaaaages! I came across this off the back of a thread for Harrods here a few days ago:

harrods.com/Har…044

I just think it's so lovely and SO romantic.. :roll: (+they're HUGE tea lovers!). Something that you couldn't justify buying yourself but would love to own?! Unfortunately it's out of stock at Harrods..but I plan to phone them to see if it's coming back into stock, Bro's wedding isn't til October so a little bit of time! Optima, who make the Hampers have their own website optimacompany.com/pic…asp but you can find all kinds of other, alot of the time much cheaper, Optima Hampers from other online stores - although not this lovely old fashioned tweed one :-( everywhere seems to be sold out of this one!!

With that sort of budget you could afford to have a good old nose through the Harrods site! :w00t: You get things delivered in a box with Harrods written all over it and everything, lol! Not that I'm just about the labels of course :whistling: haha.

Good luck present hunting anyway. How long have you got?

Ah, end of the month

A nice Breakfast and a family photo :oops:

I have my parents 25th anniversary in october and have found some nice unique ideas ]HERE

I think I am swaying towards ]THIS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions