Groups

Wedding dress auction 8th August West Yorkshire

There is a government auction (Bankrupt stock) with 100 wedding dresses and 300 bridesemaid dresses on the 8th august in West Yorkshire. If anyone is planning a wedding Pm me and i will point you in the right direction,

7 Comments

this sounds pretty odd....why cant you just post the details in misc as a headsup to everyone? Or am I just missing something?

Banned

lil_tiger;5862409

this sounds pretty odd....why cant you just post the details in misc as a … this sounds pretty odd....why cant you just post the details in misc as a headsup to everyone? Or am I just missing something?

personal gain perhaps

Titchimp;5862458

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/406041/wedding-dress-auction-wakefield-wes/

thanks just that the lack of info made it sound a bit weird

lil_tiger;5862511

thanks just that the lack of info made it sound a bit weird

Well the fact that the op has posted a similar auction before made it a bit suspect.

Titchimp;5862526

Well the fact that the op has posted a similar auction before made it a … Well the fact that the op has posted a similar auction before made it a bit suspect.

Ohhh i was thinking it made it sound better...past inside info etc...I will try find if anyone went last time

Original Poster

I only posted because i have heard a few people on here talking of planning weddings and thought the idea was to help save peope money,i also pointed a few people who are disabled towards an auction for wheelchairs etc,I often buy things from here so i am not gonna put the details up for everyone and then all you lot turn up outbidding me lol,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung s8 trade in58
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      4. Keter 6x4 shed.22

See more discussions