EXPIRED

Wedding fragrance for her..?

Hey guys.Just wanted to know if anyone can suggest the perfect wedding scent for her. Summer time wedding. I usually go for nina riche... Dior addict.... Ysl elle.... Hugo boss orange.... Lacoste pink. I usually go for sweet scents. Has anyone smelt Sì by Giorgio Armani...? Please leave ur suggetions down below for the perfect wedding fragrance. Thanks x

10 Comments

Can't go wrong with Jo Malone, for a wedding I'd say Peony and Blush

Beautiful by Estée Lauder

Clinique Happy is one of my favourite light scents.

Original Poster

gemsta83

Can't go wrong with Jo Malone, for a wedding I'd say Peony and Blush

is that only available in selfridges...? Any idea on prices. Thanx

Gucci (any one apart from Envy Me & Rush). They are all beautiful.

Ralph Lauren 'romance' or echoing above- 'beautiful'

annie_21

is that only available in selfridges...? Any idea on prices. Thanx

We have a Jo Malone concession within John Lewis, so may be worth seeing if one near you. They also have special limited editions perfumes which may be perfect too. Price wise the smaller sizes start around £35.

Surely whatever you usually wear so you smell like 'you' ...?!

Lancome la vie est belle or 212 sexy....i know my sis got ysl manifesto....knowing hers she will change her mind yet again until she's 100% satisfied

Original Poster

samzam

Lancome la vie est belle or 212 sexy....i know my sis got ysl … Lancome la vie est belle or 212 sexy....i know my sis got ysl manifesto....knowing hers she will change her mind yet again until she's 100% satisfied

omg i am in love with manifesto...! And i received la vie est as a gift and originally had that as my wedsing fragrance. Might have to try 212. X
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy45
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!22
    4. Which Pond Pump11

See more discussions