Groups

Wedding Humour

A little boy, at a wedding looks at his mom and says, "Mommy, why does the bride wear white?"
    His mom replies, "The bride is in white because she's happy and this is the happiest day of her life."
    The boys thinks about this, and then says, "Well then why is the groom wearing black..."

4 Comments

Banned

lol x

Banned

We had friends staying with us over from Australia when I got married for the wedding. Can't believe I got caught out with what my mate did!

When kneeling at the church alter, all was revealed. On the sole's of my shoes was tippexed Left and Right - and written so it appeared correct way up!

Highly amusing.

Original Poster

guv;3077151

We had friends staying with us over from Australia when I got married for … We had friends staying with us over from Australia when I got married for the wedding. Can't believe I got caught out with what my mate did!When kneeling at the church alter, all was revealed. On the sole's of my shoes was tippexed Left and Right - and written so it appeared correct way up!Highly amusing.

I had HELP ME on mine

Banned

sofatoad;3077377

I had HELP ME on mine

Actually, now you said that, I am pretty sure what mine said! (It was quite a while back!)

Just asked the missus... and she's confirmed it! - My bad memory!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE11
      2. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808

See more discussions