Wedding Insurance - who to go with?

Banned 10 replies
Found 4th Aug 2008
Morning people,

Need some wedding insurance, but am a bit lost. Who is the best to go with and how does it work, i.e. like car insurance?!

10 Comments

so how does this wedding insurance work? like can you get a payout if there is a break up or something.. i mean its ridiculous that you can insure a marriage.. .lol ...

PS I do know you meant it insurance for the wedding ceremony.. lol.. but it just sounds like you can insure the entire wedding concept!!! for life! lol

Actually its a ruddy good idea, if you get good insurance it covers you for most things...

keep this in mind....

You have paid £1000's in deposits for things from flowers, gifts, dresses, dj's, caterers and venues.

Something goes wrong... your i'll your partners i'll very expensive problems.

we didn't have it, but it scared the hell outta me when I stopped and thoughts about it.

Have a look at] http//ww…uk/

Loads of info on there!

Banned

Congratulations, when is the wedding?

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2668436

Congratulations, when is the wedding?

Thanks, not until March 2010 :thumbsup:

hankmarvin4;2668883

Blimey! Thats some forwarding planning, think the furthest we looked was 12months, and the only reason that happend was that the better half went to a wedding show out of vague interest and came back with a dress :roll:

Where are you looking at for the ceremony??

Banned

hankmarvin4;2668883

Oh, very well organised, i hope it all works out well for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Celticsun;2669041

Blimey! Thats some forwarding planning, think the furthest we looked was … Blimey! Thats some forwarding planning, think the furthest we looked was 12months, and the only reason that happend was that the better half went to a wedding show out of vague interest and came back with a dress :roll:Where are you looking at for the ceremony??

oaksfarmweddings.co.uk/ove…QqQ

We went to a friends wedding, and that was that, we have to get married! :thinking:

So lets say then if you get wed... the things dont turn out.... next time round would you get some No claims discount bonus??

:whistling:

hankmarvin4;2671287

http://www.oaksfarmweddings.co.uk/overview/?gclid=CL6g_-DQ9JQCFQyN1QodJmZQqQWe went to a friends wedding, and that was that, we have to get married! :thinking:

Very Nice, we got married here ]Rowton Castle i'd never heard of it before.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions