Found 17th Aug 2008
Hi all, I am trying to write an acceptance card to a wedding but have writers block! I would apprecate any ideas of how to write it!

Mtia.

B.

1. Misc
  2. Wedding
15 Comments

yes

Original Poster

bigbob909;2764069

yes .

Thank you Bob! Very helpfull! :roll:

Banana79;2764081

Thank you Bob! Very helpfull! :roll:

rep?

ill be there . safe

Banned

This might help forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…978

But try this

DearI would like to accept you gracious invitation to your wedding on … DearI would like to accept you gracious invitation to your wedding on [date]. I am very excited for you both and wish you all the luck for the day, and your future together.Yours sincerely.

Keep in mind the invitations should have come from the brides mother and father, and you must respond to them directly

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2764095

This might help … This might help http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=445978But try this Keep in mind the invitations should have come from the brides mother and father, and you must respond to them directly

Thanks Foosball. This is directly from the couple, pretty informal but I still want to rsvp

Original Poster

bigbob909;2764092

rep?

I might, purely for your cheek!!!

then just reply-dear oooooo-if you know them well-pleased to see you have got round to tying the knot-am honoured to be asked to attend-and happy to accept-see you then-banana79
you could put a note in to ask if they have a wedding list etc..

louloo;2764137

then just reply-dear oooooo-if you know them well-pleased to see you have … then just reply-dear oooooo-if you know them well-pleased to see you have got round to tying the knot-am honoured to be asked to attend-and happy to accept-see you then-banana79you could put a note in to ask if they have a wedding list etc..

or if it is an open bar

Original Poster

louloo;2764137

then just reply-dear oooooo-if you know them well-pleased to see you have … then just reply-dear oooooo-if you know them well-pleased to see you have got round to tying the knot-am honoured to be asked to attend-and happy to accept-see you then-banana79you could put a note in to ask if they have a wedding list etc..

Thank you, they have already asked for vouchers.

Thank you for inviting me to your special day
its not every day i get to see someone **** ** there life

=Chocolate=;2764868

Thank you for inviting me to your special dayits not every day i get to … Thank you for inviting me to your special dayits not every day i get to see someone FCUK UP there life

nice first post:thumbsup:

Banana79;2764307

Thank you, they have already asked for vouchers.

oh not shy then? lol:roll:

Original Poster

=Chocolate=;2764868

Thank you for inviting me to your special dayits not every day i get to … Thank you for inviting me to your special dayits not every day i get to see someone FCUK UP there life

Lol, for the second time!

louloo;2765194

oh not shy then? lol:roll:

Nope, not at all!

bigbob909;2764897

nice first post:thumbsup:

Thank You BigBob :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions