Groups

Wedding Invites Help/Plea

Bascially, along with my Auntie, I offered to design and make my best friends wedding invites (friday 18 nov 2011) and am due to send samples next week.

However, my auntie has just been taken into Hospital and it now looks as though she wont be able to help (shes the crafty one, i'm the IT geek!) so I am now stuck without samples/invites i promised my friends.

We have all the card (baby blue and pewter as requested by the B&G) and the text for the insert so am putting out a plea for anyone that can help. In total, we need 2/3 samples of each day and evening so B&G can choose ASAP, in order to get the rest done.
    (daytime is A5 folded blue card with pewter, ie: silver, insert. Evening is basic one side A6 blue with pewter trim.. or whatever we can do at this late stage.)

We initally offered to do invites as auntie is a lovely card maker (has done this for 20 years), but just isn't well enough at the moment, and now im kinda stuck as to where to go now. Also, this was going to be my wedding gift to them.

Any help will be great. We have loads of spare unwanted card that may be useful to anyone that can help, and can also look at giving you something for your time/help

a PM may be the best thing at present. I shall continue to hunt/plea for help, and will even scower ebay.

Many Many Thanks,
    Dave

7 Comments

Have pm'd

I can't help, but I hope your Auntie gets better soon.

Banned

Very crafty

Original Poster

dunfyboy - thats either an offer of help, or a sarcastic comment - i suspect the latter!!

Original Poster

sorted now!

Disco, no joy sorry, that was all of it. I tried

Original Poster

ah!, ok Nikki - no probs! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions