Groups

Wedding Music ideas please

Looking to complile a list of Wedding songs and I thought I would ask you all on here for some serious ideas please.

For the reception/party

Any help appreciated.

8 Comments

for which part of the wedding you mean - eg the reception , after party etc ?

For the actual ceremony?

Original Poster

Sorry from the reception/party afterwards

Please watch the whole clip, you've got to do this and film it in better quality !

youtube.com/wat…cf4
    Edited by: "NotMyRealName" 3rd Apr 2011

what we did for our evening,was to ask everyone (each individual on the invite) that was attending to give us their favourite song which we had downloaded by someone we know to burn on to cd`s which we played during the evening!(about 5 hours worth in total),and we still have the cd`s now so its a constant memory!

Here's a song list superdeluxelive.com/son…ist obv won't be played by the band though!

I really like Jason Mraz- i'm yours, it was played at my brothers wedding
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1940
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501272
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764595
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1638

See more discussions