Groups

Wedding Presents - for the Wife to be and the future Father-in-law!!!

Morning Peeps!

Am just after a bit of advice, get married in March and am looking for a present for the Wifey to be, and the future father in law.

The Chick wants a dress watch for the day, but I am trying to think of something a little more romantic (but racking my brain I am struggling with ideas!)

No got a clue what to get the Father-in-Law! He likes his Brandy, but again, we need to get him something more memorable!!!!

Any ideas / suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

7 Comments

I suggest that if she wants a dress watch, that's what you get! There is nothing more annoying than telling someone what you want and them thinking they know better... (You would probably buy sexy underwear - who for??? LOL)

Since when do you buy father-in-law a present? My son is getting married this year and I'm sure he's not buying his FIL anything...

If you must, and he likes his brandy, a really good cut glass brandy glass might be an idea and will be a permanent reminder.

for your wife -to - be get her a dress watch but a solid gold one with a romantic inscription in/on the bracelet
    father - in - law a crystal brandy glass, again you could have it inscribed

for serious brownie points, do what a lot of blokes cannot...
    a good toast at the reception, how special she is, your life wouldn't be complete without her etc......

congratulations and good luck

Original Poster

lol - the Chick wants to get something for her Dad because he is paying a big chunk of the wedding!

I have found some really nice Crystal cut Brandy glasses. He's a copper and I have just found a nice silver pocket watch which I thought was nice as well!

It would have to be titanium / silver / white gold as that is the colour she wears, and will be wearing!

Just got my best man a great D&G dress-watch from Oli via myvoucherdeals - should of been £160, and got it for £68!!!! TBH, it was so nice, I got myself one too!!!!!!!

Re. underwear, I am leaving that too her, although I might try and get a blue garter for her!!!!

I'm trying to get the D&G watch for £68 but am failing can you point me in the right direction please cheers

Original Poster

LOL - well, I ordered using the 15% and Free delivery code (for your first order) from Myvouchers.

Originally, the price was £83.95 - when I used the code, this was reduced to £80. I read on and it said any % discount would be knocked off when I was charged.

If it doesn't come off when I receive the order, I will contact them for a 15% refund!

the best wedding gift i have ever seen is a rag doll with hair and dress exactly the same as a young bridesmaid. it was beautiful. perhaps you could get one of these for your father in law!!!!

I was and still am, my wife's best wedding gift. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441247
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1632
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions