Expired

wedding reception venue in kent

Found 4th May 2009
hi all,
i'm getting married in july next year, i have a venue for the ceremony but need somewhere else for the rest of the day, the cheaper the better! Any ideas?

3 Comments

Kent is a big place....... Where roughly do you want to be located?

Original Poster

near canterbury

Howfield Manor Hotel looks to have recently re opened, so may be able to get a good deal? Looks really nice. We had our wedding and reception at the holiday inn ashford north (you can stop laughing now!) but would highly recommend. The staff were outstanding and made us feel ultra special, food was superb and guests could stay for the night at a reduced rate meaning we all met for breakfast the next morning.

If cost is a deciding factor I would simply haggle, in the current climate most places would be very pleased for your business and can make ammendments to their charging structure. For example some friends chose a very expensive venue, but had chicken in a basket with chips for their evening food option. Not normally the done thing but if it gets your booking the venue are likely to oblige!

Good luck, am sure you will find something fab!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2335
    2. Misco about to go into administration1014
    3. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834

See more discussions