Groups

Wedding song?

What is/was your wedding song?
    I like Mercury Rev-the Dark Is Rising

21 Comments

Shalamar a night to remember:)
    Yes that's right a long time married!

did a disco years ago and the couple fell out and the dj played band of gold...lol

uk.youtube.com/wat…ElE
    for the youngsters lol

jellybaby22;3124580

dont stand so close to me...Tainted LoveLove stinksYou give love a bad … dont stand so close to me...Tainted LoveLove stinksYou give love a bad name :giggle:

You just had to do it didnt you

If youre not the one - daniel beddingfield

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3124654

i wud go with this skusey, just for … i wud go with this skusey, just for lolzhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zRL5Q0EMU

like it:w00t:

skusey;3124685

like it:w00t:

you really getting married?? what with topless bridal gowns and the suggested music it would be wuite an occasion:w00t:

Original Poster

louloo;3124722

you really getting married?? what with topless bridal gowns and the … you really getting married?? what with topless bridal gowns and the suggested music it would be wuite an occasion:w00t:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/3473.jpg

OMG shes forgotton to put the top on :whistling:

Was between Endless love - Lionel Richie and Your still the one - Shania Twain but decided we might have upset a few people with Shania Twain so went with Lionel:thumbsup:

i havent been married myself, but a friend had kci&jojo all my life. it was beautiful

surely you have to go with white wedding? n idol.. no? ..

I dont like soppy songs so i think i would fail at this.. good job im not getting married

My wedding song was the song that Adam Sandler sings at the end of the wedding singer, Grow old with you

mine was celine dion - because you love me

Amazed by lonestar:thumbsup:

Wanted Van Morrison Have I told you lately,idiot dj did not have it but told us we could bring it with us on tape,yes that long ago,then his tape player didnt work so he just put on whitneys i will always love you,hated it.

Im not married but my sis is having 'sweet child of mine' for their first dance next year.

I would choose Wedding Day by the Bee Gees

Don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith.

We're having fascination by Nat King Cole. I think. We change our mind frequently D

I'm getting married in a year or so and my other half and I are thinking of having flowers in the window by travis. We alway used to sing it in the car together :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions